The Annual Green Up Day is upon us. You can volunteer to help clean up the roadways in Danby anytime on Saturday morning, May 5th. Check in at the Farm Stand at Smokey House and follow the instructions there (also pasted below):
- Take a bag . . . or two
- Consult Safety Check List below (take a brochure if you like)
- Write down where you’re collecting roadside litter (so we know where to pick up full bags)
- Leave bags visible, but safe distance from roadside by 3pm, Saturday May 5 (we’ll pick ‘em up)
* Do not collect unsafe materials.
* Contact Jesse Pyles at Smokey House Center with any questions/concerns: 802.293.2300
You can find out more about Green Up Vermont, including safety information, online here.